Powered By Blogger

viernes, 3 de febrero de 2017

LET´S TALK


Imagen relacionada

GOOD MORNING
DEARS STUDENTS


PRACTIQUEMOS ESTOS DIALOGOS.
BYE BYE

LET´S TALK
-       Hello.
-       Hello.
-       How are you?
-       Well. Thak you. And you?
-       Fine. Thank you.
-       What´s your name?
-       My name is______________________________ And you?
-       My name is _________________________________
-       Very muchs thank you.
Wery muchs thank you.
.

LET´S TALK
-Hello.
- Hello.
-What´s your name?
- My name is_______________________ And you?
-I´m ____________________________
-How old are you?
-I´m ____years old. And you?
-I´m ____ years old.
- What´s your phone namber?
- Is__________________________.And you?
- Is ________________________.
-Thank you, very muchs.
-Thank you,  very muchs.
Imagen relacionada

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario